bsolid problems and doubts

Ответить
neon_x

bsolid problems and doubts

Сообщение neon_x »

Hello guys I'm portuguese and I work with a biesse BFT 2243 with Bsolid and a 24 with NC500 software.
And I have some problems or doubts with the Bsolid that I will try to explain one at a time, one that intrigues is not to be able to optimize the holes and the milling automatically as for example to make the holes in the pieces all and only then to make millings, for Much that changes in the options in the optimizations for "per work list", or other option whatever the result is always the same it works the nesting piece to piece.
I can tell you that I have already learned more here than with the technicians of biesse :hi_hi_hi: your videos are spectacular :cool_cool: and I think that they should continue with more tricks and configurations that are going to be discovered and I hope also to be able to help with my experience if the personal ones I can by Some videos of my machines for you too :-) .
Thank you in advance for your help
ROVER B-FT2243
neon_x

Re: bsolid problems and doubts

Сообщение neon_x »

Well after many experiences I have managed to solve the problem of optimization but I have another that is as follows:
When I import a DXF with CNI settings (not biesseworks) the holes are assigned by geometry and after placing them in nesting they become position by not being able to be moved because if I try to move it just moves the geometry but the hole made by the machine Does not move as shown in the pictures. :cry_ing:
Anyone know where to change this setting to always be in "geometry" because I think it will be a nesting configuration
thanks
Изображение

Изображение
ROVER B-FT2243
neon_x

Сообщение neon_x »

I really need a help with this problem in bsolid I leave an attached video of how in nesting I can not move holes because the default is "by position" and I wanted to switch to "geometry"
Anyone have an idea where to change this configuration in the default nesting?
http://dropmefiles.com/d6O2W
ROVER B-FT2243
neon_x

Сообщение neon_x »

Someone knows where to change or this definition of nesting and also how to change to the opposite of doing piece by piece in nesting optimize automatically by all holes and only after milling??
ROVER B-FT2243
neon_x

Сообщение neon_x »

Does anyone have any suggestions for my problem? please...
ROVER B-FT2243
Nikita
Опытный
Опытный
Благодарил (а): 2 раза

Сообщение Nikita »

what you mean? May be that?
Изображение
Изображение
Nesting in b-solid - new thing. I don't know anything about it.
neon_x

Сообщение neon_x »

Nikita писал(а): 12 май 2017 08:06 what you mean? May be that?
Изображение
Изображение
Thanks for the answer but it is not that, what happens is that I draw a piece I put the holes "from geometry" saved the program and when I do nesting of that part the holes pass to "by position" and when I try to edit the Nesting the holes do not move.
The optimization problem had already solved
ROVER B-FT2243
stasdavid

Сообщение stasdavid »

neon_x писал(а): 12 май 2017 21:20
Nikita писал(а): 12 май 2017 08:06 what you mean? May be that?
Изображение
Изображение
Thanks for the answer but it is not that, what happens is that I draw a piece I put the holes "from geometry" saved the program and when I do nesting of that part the holes pass to "by position" and when I try to edit the Nesting the holes do not move.
The optimization problem had already solved
The video was deleted, so I don't understand, what kind of nesting do you mean. Is it bNest? Or other software? And please tell more about actions that you do with the file, step by step, from creating to postprocessing.
BIESSE ROVER B 4.35
BIESSE ROVER K 1232
neon_x

Сообщение neon_x »

Thanks for the answer I leave a video to see what happens I record the part "holes by geometry" and when I do nesting they go to "by position" and then when I edit nesting I can only move the geometries the holes as they are by position they stay where They are. And I wanted to know if it is possible to get around this situation.
Thanks
https://we.tl/DnAClppcVh
ROVER B-FT2243
jtmelo

Сообщение jtmelo »

Hello mate are you still having this issue? if so let me know, i think what you are trying to do is to move a panel after the nest as been processed, and your only able to move the cut lines.
Your trying to drag and drop on bNest, supposedly this is a feature that is coming out on bSolid 3
I'm Portuguese as well so any issues drop me a PM

Kind Regards
Ответить

Вернуться в «bSolid»